A blog by Mel Riser about LifeBoat Permaculture and Solar Villages

Thursday, December 16, 2004

My Solar Village at Yahoo Groups

Well I started a group at yahoogroups. mysolarvillage@yahoogroups.com

I also plan to list all this in the Intentional Communities website once I figure out what I want to say.

Installed a new battery bank at the casa in North Austin. I now have 3000 amp hours @ 12 volts or 1500@24. The batteries were Hawker sealed lead acid's from Meridian Energy Systems http://www.meridiansolar.com

I have been working for them the last year as their IT support guy and this is part of my payment.

I also am getting some more solar panels and a new inverter, HOPEFULLY an Outback, but will take whatever I can arrrange.

the domain name http://www.mysolarvillage.com is now registered and I am working on a site and community discussion board.

maybe this weekend I can get that live. I am planning lot's of changes to the Webcrayon http://www.webcrayon.com data center this holiday and hopefully the new machines will be online and usable.

email to prod me into action.

mriser@webcrayon.com

and join our group!!

mysolarvillage@yahoogroups.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.

6:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home