A blog by Mel Riser about LifeBoat Permaculture and Solar Villages

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Spring Gardens

Spring is right around the corner, and I am getting some springtime gardens ready. Repotting a few orange trees, and getting ready for summer.

Still looking for good land to start My Solar Village on, the 1 acre I have here on the edge of Austin will not be enough land in the future.

Livestock, large fields for grains and hay, as well as 10 acres of intensive beds for vegetables, and a large orchard of fruit trees is where I am headed.

The demand for solar panels is still high, but I am managing to put a few away every now and then. When I have a little extra money, instead of stashing it in the bank, I buys ome panels and put them away.

Some day they will be worth more than Gold.

Got Solar Panels?

Join my solar panel of the month club.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home